• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok men … I need some help

BDR1

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
184   0
Reaction score
I need a work out plan that will help me lose weight..
now I know how to get strong and big.. have benched pressed, dead lifted, and squatted 500 lbs in all these lifts.. I have no problem getting strong and big
At this point in my life I need some real world advice on a workout to lose weight fat and keep what muscle I have…
I’m 50 yrs old and don’t care to be the biggest in the room anymore..
but at this time in life I wanta grow old as dirt and see my grand daughter grow up

In my experience it’s 80 percent or more intake (food) and 20 percent working out. You want things that gets you heart going, basketballs , running , walking up hills. A Fitbit or Apple Watch can help make it fun with tracking things.

Cutting sugars, excessive carbs, will be a good step in losing weight.

Also get your blood work checked including A1C, Testosterone, and vitamins checked at least once a year with an EKG.

Good luck we all need some good encouragement and focus in this area.

Give me some pointers guys I know some of you have been here
No starches, no sugars. Protein and veggies and fruits. Have to get your body to ''ketosis'' .

Seriously rework your diet. Fasting, Keto and lifting helped me drop 40 pounds in probably 3 months. Keto, atkins, Paleo, whatever. Just fix your diet. You'll feel so much better mentally and physically. Calories in, calories out is a thing for a reason.

Back
Top Bottom