• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok men … I need some help

About two years ago I lost a healthy 30 pounds. My Dr. told me to hold there a while, then do it again, manage it in steps. I started running some, but mainly I went to a strict Vegan diet for a little while and actually enjoyed it. Ate nothing but Chicken Salad, Steak Salad, Shrimp Salad, Taco Salad, etc, lots of spinach, no cokes or beer and a tall cool glass of milk as a treat. Started to love the taste of cool water and spinach. Would treat myself to an occasional bratwurst at the little German joint in Ball Ground. My kids bought me a shirt that said "Worlds worst Vegan" to keep me engaged. Worked well, planning to start phase II. I also quit eating breakfast, should have done that years ago.
Honestly, would love to find the magic bullet to fire up my metabolism though. Considered starting meth, but hear that it makes your teeth get cavaties.

About two years ago I lost a healthy 30 pounds. My Dr. told me to hold there a while, then do it again, manage it in steps. I started running some, but mainly I went to a strict Vegan diet for a little while and actually enjoyed it. Ate nothing but Chicken Salad, Steak Salad, Shrimp Salad, Taco Salad, etc, lots of spinach, no cokes or beer and a tall cool glass of milk as a treat. Started to love the taste of cool water and spinach. Would treat myself to an occasional bratwurst at the little German joint in Ball Ground. My kids bought me a shirt that said "Worlds worst Vegan" to keep me engaged. Worked well, planning to start phase II. I also quit eating breakfast, should have done that years ago.
Honestly, would love to find the magic bullet to fire up my metabolism though. Considered starting meth, but hear that it makes your teeth get cavaties.
caffeine is good sub for meth and easier on the chompers and your mug shot.....

But seriously Im with you about the removal of breakfast. it was rough at first but once you adjust youll wonder why you ever wasted mornings eating.

What I have learned over the years is it’s ALL in the genetics basically. Iv seen 80’ year olds running marathons and 80’ year olds on the death bed. Some smoke and some did everything possible to stay healthy, guess which ones where on the death beds. The I drink grass and don’t smoke ones. Me personally I really don’t care anymore haha, I figured if the good lord takes my health he might as well as take me with him.

Back
Top Bottom