• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok men … I need some help

Keto and intermittent fasting (eat 0 calories for 16hours a days 3-4 times a week) is the way to burn fat.

Lost 90 pounds that way last year. I didn't count calories or carbs or ketones or anything like that. I just ate foods with 0 or extremely few carbs. Any meat you want and cruciferous vegetables. Pork skins, keto ice creams (which are the real deal by the way)
Unsweetened coffee, teas, and chocolate hit the spot too.

And walk. Don't try and do crazy cardio for weight loss. You can NOT burn fat faster than you can take in oxygen. So keep exercising anaerobic (basically just keep it at a pace where you're not out of breath, because it takes oxygen to burn fat so getting all out of breath does absolutely nothing to help fat burning)

As far as building muscle, I can't help you there, working on that myself but struggling to stick to a plane.

If you want to sweeten your coffee or treats monkfruit is a all natural 0 calorie sweetener and will be your best friend on keto.

Most importantly though, if you do decide to do keto, commit to it 100%. It's not something you can do successfully if you're going to cheat from time to time (atleast not for the first 6 months)

If you're going to cheat on weekends and special occasions I'd stay away from keto and just do low calorie.

And don't be fooled by thinking fruits are going to help you loose weight. They absolutely will not. 100 grams of sugar in apples and bananas ain't no different than 100 grams of sugar in coke and cake.

Keto is great if you can do it! Unfortunately it will also set of gout if you happen to have it. 1 week of keto cost me almost 3 weeks(so far) of excruciating pain from gout in my foot.
I'll try again when its completely clear and verify it was the keto diet that caused it.

running-away.gif

Seriously lots of cardio and carb loading. Eat no carbs for three or four days then have a healthy carb day. Glycogen is mainly what your main organs need to work properly that includes your brain, liver, kidneys and a few others. Starvimg those of complex sugars can make you weak and disoriented. Small portion every 3 to 4 hours like the one post said. Starving yourself will cause your body to burn proteins and save fat for use later. If you hit a platue then Chang things up a bit.

Back
Top Bottom