• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok men … I need some help

Me and my mother use to do a diet that was pre planed to throw the body into fat burning mode. I wish still had it. The first week you lost 10 lbs. You were only suppose to stay on for three of four days and the eat what you wanted for a day reasonably that is. Then go back on it. You could feel your body react. By the third day you were light headed and could tell your body was burning fat. My mother finally said she had to stop because it made her week. However, she didn't eat much and skimped on day four. You had to really make sure to eat three squares during that day and take in protein, carbs and veggies. If I can find it I will shoot it over.

I can only tell you what works for me. I eat poultry and fish primarily, lean beef or pork about once a week. Plenty of raw green leafy vegetables. I eat berries in the am if I get hungry before lunch which is my first mal of the day. I try to fast 12-15 hours between my last and first meal of the day. I ride a stationary bike 20 minutes 4-5 times a week and strength training 3-4 days a week. I take vitamin supplements daily. I avoid sugar, starches, processed foods, fast foods and fried foods. I do eat what I want within reason when I go out. Minimal alcohol consumption when I do it's usually red wine. I lost 40 lbs last year doing this. I have no dietary restrictions due to health problems so this is fair easy for me.

Whatever plan you use start slow and work into it. Going all out from the start is a sure way to fail. Also, if you haven't already been to the doctor do that first.

Good luck.

I can only tell you what works for me. I eat poultry and fish primarily, lean beef or pork about once a week. Plenty of raw green leafy vegetables. I eat berries in the am if I get hungry before lunch which is my first mal of the day. I try to fast 12-15 hours between my last and first meal of the day. I ride a stationary bike 20 minutes 4-5 times a week and strength training 3-4 days a week. I take vitamin supplements daily. I avoid sugar, starches, processed foods, fast foods and fried foods. I do eat what I want within reason when I go out. Minimal alcohol consumption when I do it's usually red wine. I lost 40 lbs last year doing this. I have no dietary restrictions due to health problems so this is fair easy for me.

Whatever plan you use start slow and work into it. Going all out from the start is a sure way to fail. Also, if you haven't already been to the doctor do that first.

Good luck.
Seeing a doctor first is excellent advice!

No mo sugar or "anything that turns to sugar" for fuel. (Bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, corn, legumes)

Your body will learn to use fat for fuel instead of sugar. Don't out both fuels in the tank or sugar gets used before the fat.

Meat, veggies, cheese, eggs. Much as you want while the body is learning what the new fuel is. Giant salads were the norm for me for a while. No sugar dressings.

This is basically what Keto is.

I turned dirty Keto 5 years ago, lost about 100lbs and have kept every single pound off.

I splurge pretty often now but it doesn't stay with me like it used to.

Oh...and take what a mainstream Dr says with a grain of salt....mine can't believe how perfect my bloodwork is by eating this way.

I need a work out plan that will help me lose weight..
now I know how to get strong and big.. have benched pressed, dead lifted, and squatted 500 lbs in all these lifts.. I have no problem getting strong and big
At this point in my life I need some real world advice on a workout to lose weight fat and keep what muscle I have…
I’m 50 yrs old and don’t care to be the biggest in the room anymore..
but at this time in life I wanta grow old as dirt and see my grand daughter grow up
crossrope.com -- Buy the two kits -- Get Lean, and Get Strong, plus a mat so the weighted ropes will last longer. Then get the phone app, which will count your jumps (neither here nor there, but satisfying), and give you a wealth of big or small workouts to get you into shape. Lots of aerobic and core exercises, you don't need a gym, you can do it anywhere, and it's enough fun that you'll keep doing it. They also have a private FB site with dedicated trainers who lead real time and recorded workouts.

After 20 years of treadmills, weight sets, etc., this one has made a difference for me. Even when you're not feeling it, you can convince yourself to do 5 or 10 minutes to keep up your momentum.

And stop eating fast food -- pack a lunch or bring frozen dinners to work. Buy a microwave if you have to. You'll save a small fortune and feel much better.

No mo sugar or "anything that turns to sugar" for fuel. (Bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, corn, legumes)

Your body will learn to use fat for fuel instead of sugar. Don't out both fuels in the tank or sugar gets used before the fat.

Meat, veggies, cheese, eggs. Much as you want while the body is learning what the new fuel is. Giant salads were the norm for me for a while. No sugar dressings.

This is basically what Keto is.

I turned dirty Keto 5 years ago, lost about 100lbs and have kept every single pound off.

I splurge pretty often now but it doesn't stay with me like it used to.

Oh...and take what a mainstream Dr says with a grain of salt....mine can't believe how perfect my bloodwork is by eating this way.
Yo Leatherhead Leatherhead !! Have not seen or chat with you for a long minute - i hope all is well . :)

All this info above is on point !
Check it out BDR1 BDR1 :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom