• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ok ODT Clan - help me reload

I'll make the same offer- come to Ila & see it happen. I have single stage & progressive presses. Check the reloading section for some scales & such. I really don't trust the little digital scales that much- had 2 that weren't accurate. Maybe someone closer will let you see their operation.
Good luck.

I'll make the same offer- come to Ila & see it happen. I have single stage & progressive presses. Check the reloading section for some scales & such. I really don't trust the little digital scales that much- had 2 that weren't accurate. Maybe someone closer will let you see their operation.
Good luck.

Thanks for the offer! You're a LOT closer than handloader! :-) I may just holler at you in a week or so.

Ok Gang. I am finally taking the plunge. Take a look at my list of items I plan to order (not necessarily all from Amazon) and let me know if I need anything other than, Brass, Primers, powder and bullets. I already have a set of digital calipers...

http://a.co/eGJBssR

Drop the value turret kit in favor of this one:

https://www.amazon.com/Lee-Precision-Classic-Turret-Press/dp/B008M5TSCG/ref=sr_1_1

It's a dramatically better press, and the kit is better, too. Priming and primer disposal are much faster and cleaner. As presses go, it's one of two Lee presses that stand as good or better than anything else in the reloading biz.

I will also offer to show you what/how I load 'em. Braselton is only a stones throw from Winder. Just give me 2-3 weeks notice so that I can 'clean up the joint'. Lol. No really. Give me a shout and we can make it happen.

Roy

I will also offer to show you what/how I load 'em. Braselton is only a stones throw from Winder. Just give me 2-3 weeks notice so that I can 'clean up the joint'. Lol. No really. Give me a shout and we can make it happen.

Roy

Winner Winner! LOL! I pass through Braselton on the way home, and its only like 15 mins from the house. I'll send you a pm...

Back
Top Bottom