• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ok reloading fans and experts...

I didn't order the parts my buddy did and danged if I can see where anybody is offering modified parts on google. There is a couple sources of info you have probably already seen http://www.mikesreloadingbench.com/ is one dedicated to get this machine running right. This guy seems to be an expert on the primer feed and indicates in this video that Lee has updated the feed system. Maybe you need new parts.

I have bought a lot of Lee products through the years and most have been alright but some times they fail like there ergonomic hand primer tool.what a junk pile it flips the primers upside-down jams up. Some time you have to move on to a different brand

WHAT you run out of powder how could this happen .What if the zombie apocalypse happened when you were OUT of powder .....Think man think.
It's all good... I have 1500 rounds of 9MM, and 2500 .223 loaded... and I just got 2 lbs of powder for more .223 and .308, I'm also low on bullets.
Yeah, I know it's not enough for long term, but with Barry gone, I feel we only need to survive brief skirmishes.

It's all good... I have 1500 rounds of 9MM, and 2500 .223 loaded... and I just got 2 lbs of powder for more .223 and .308, I'm also low on bullets.
Yeah, I know it's not enough for long term, but with Barry gone, I feel we only need to survive brief skirmishes.
please God for Rich's sake don't let there be 4001 zombies... LoL

please God for Rich's sake don't let there be 4001 zombies... LoL
No problem, got one of these...
upload_2017-1-20_20-25-15-png.1035135

OK sports fans... I ordered and just received a new Carrier for the Lee Loadmaster. On examination of the new vs old, I found the old has a measurable amount of wear at the point of contact with the ram. After reassembling the press, and getting all the necessary parts for loading 9mm, the indexing action is effortless. When I originally got the press, completing a cycle required strength and significant force.
upload_2017-2-1_19-5-37.png

With this latest "repair" order, the only parts that haven't been replaced are the frame, ram, and lever (along with the part necessary to connect these components). And I also have ordered enough other spares for this thing to last a good long time.

Now all I need is to go and buy some primers, bullets and more powder....

Too bad it was not a Dillon, if they have upgrades they sometimes give you the parts, we had an old 650,
it had on that model 2 updates, and they sent them to me N/C... Now that's service after the sale...

Too bad it was not a Dillon, if they have upgrades they sometimes give you the parts, we had an old 650,
it had on that model 2 updates, and they sent them to me N/C... Now that's service after the sale...
Actually, Lee has a similar program, all I paid for was shipping. I figure I ordered more than $150 worth of part and now have a functional press.

I just read yesterday that the Lee Loadmaster press, when first introduced, were very problamatic. Lee discovered that a part (maybe the ram ) on their prototypes was not chrome plated as it was on the production models. Lee said that the problem has been corrected and that all the inferior models sold are being replaced ( maybe just up graded - I dont remember. I read this in "Modern Reloading" Vol. 2 by Richard Lee. Call them it sounds like your having some of the same problems described. Good Luck. Edit: To explain it better-the presses being tested were not chrome plated so they did not perform the same when they added chrome plating on the presses produced for the consumer.

Back
Top Bottom