• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OK, Uvalde shooter questions that haven't been asked...

John Moses Browning

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
This kid was investigated 4 years ago saying he was going to shoot up a school when he became a senior, which he now is and he did. I assume at least his parents were aware of this even if the popo didn't send this info to the FBI. Where in the hell did this kid get the money for a DD rifle? I would understand more if he bought some cheap AR but he bought quality that requires a decent wad of cash.
He's living with his grand parents...why not his parents? Seems like there may be more clues there.

This kid had mental issues and there are a lot of people who knew this but the FBI didn't?

I've been saying this for a long while. This **** happens and it's a sounding board to blame the tool rather than addressing the meat bag behind it.

I wouldn't be opposed to taking classes based on the type of firearm/explosives to certify that I'm capable of owning and using them......if it gets rid of NFA and that retarded ass permission tax.

Imagine if this jagoff had to have a proper mental evaluation, background check and take a class....it's speculation, but I don't think he would have made it this far.

This just goes to show you what we already knew, police either can’t get there in time or won’t go in to help you. You have to be prepared to defend yourself and others around you even if you get shot and die. I would rather go out fighting than get shot like a dog.

Shooters mom is a drug addict. Kid lived with Grandma, who also owned the house where his mother lived in. Granny was evicting her daughter.

Shooters mom is a drug addict. Kid lived with Grandma, who also owned the house where his mother lived in. Granny was evicting her daughter.
I also heard from the wife that his mom said something the effect “he had his reasons” in her statement? WTF?
And the moms boyfriend said the kid was just weird.
No word dear old dad I guess.

This kid was investigated 4 years ago saying he was going to shoot up a school when he became a senior, which he now is and he did. I assume at least his parents were aware of this even if the popo didn't send this info to the FBI. Where in the hell did this kid get the money for a DD rifle? I would understand more if he bought some cheap AR but he bought quality that requires a decent wad of cash.
He's living with his grand parents...why not his parents? Seems like there may be more clues there.

This kid had mental issues and there are a lot of people who knew this but the FBI didn't?
The funds for the rifle(s) deal is still a mystery and my remain that way forever. As for why he was living with his grandparents I would guess his parents had washed their hands of him a good while back and he had nowhere else to go.
Now that I think about it he could have possibly begged borrowed or stole the money from the grandparents.
But no it still makes no sense for a very unstable immature brat to head straight for a top tier brand rifle when there are so many cheaper alternatives to be had. Given his ultimate goal for the guns it really made no difference at all what roll mark was on the guns. And that is where the conspiracy theories get started.

Back
Top Bottom