• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

IMG_3614.JPG

Okay I'm STILL waiting on my Amphibia to get here. Ordered it on March 12th. Amazon said expect delivery between March 31st and April 21st. Then they dropped the March 31st part. So yesterday it didn't show up and they changed it to April 22nd. Today I got up and checked it again and it now says between today and the 27th. WTF?! Every time I order from Amazon I get the runaround. I could've bought the same exact watch on eBay and had it two weeks ago. But Amazon got me again with that damn free shipping.
See this ( and the money involved) is why I can't couldn't wait on a stamp. Waiting on other people to do their job drives me crazy.

Okay I'm STILL waiting on my Amphibia to get here. Ordered it on March 12th. Amazon said expect delivery between March 31st and April 21st. Then they dropped the March 31st part. So yesterday it didn't show up and they changed it to April 22nd. Today I got up and checked it again and it now says between today and the 27th. WTF?! Every time I order from Amazon I get the runaround. I could've bought the same exact watch on eBay and had it two weeks ago. But Amazon got me again with that damn free shipping.
See this ( and the money involved) is why I can't couldn't wait on a stamp. Waiting on other people to do their job drives me crazy.

Try ordering directly from Russia....you'll NEVER get it. LOL.

Try ordering directly from Russia....you'll NEVER get it. LOL.
That's what I had to do. Vostok is located in Chistopal Russia. Either way you go eBay or Amazon you have to order from there or the Ukraine or the Czech republic. If I had the means I'd just go over there and get a couple of suitcases full and then I would be THE U.S. Vostok dealer.

Back
Top Bottom