• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

Wore my Citizen Eco Zilla all day today. I also like my Seiko SKX-007 automatic. The Seiko doesn't get a lot of wrist time, due to me not wanting to ding it up too bad at work.
LOL. I've been wearing my Eco Zilla at work for the last few weeks. It's so rugged and water proof and I work in a water plant. It's a natural. I DO think my left bicep is getting bigger though. ;)

I've never owned, or even handled one. But from what I can see they seem to be a tier above Invicta/Swiss Legend etc. The ones I am looking at say they are Swiss Made, not Swiss Movmt or Swiss parts. And they have Sapphire crystals, which is both good and bad. Usually I consider a sapphire crystal all but a deal breaker. But on a dive watch rated to 500 meters, mineral is actually better. However, unless you actually plan to dive Sapphire is fine and for day to day nothing beats sapphire. From the ones I see, they have ETA 2824 automatic movements. A real plus. Most of my automatics have been Seiko NH35 or NH36 movements. Overall, I'd say that if I spotted a Deep Blue in a style I liked at a price I liked, I'd jump on it without hesitation.

I have 2 Deep Blues. When you can get them on a 40% deal they are quite the bargain. Just got this one last week.

2397189304c667a56c026fdf87edcba5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom