• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

I ordered this Vostok Amphian on March ,14th and I'm still waiting on it.But it IS coming from Russia. So since I ordered it I've been looking at all kinds of other watches from Seiko to Skagen and everything in between. Then ifoundtheses really cool Shark Mesh watch bands on eBay and Amazon that look way cool.

The Shark Mesh brqnds come in stainless and black. I would love to have an all black watch with that bracelet. But I'm also looking for suggestions on my next watch. I prefer automatic movement watches. Thinking about a Seiko diver. Rolex guys please don't humiliate me here. I did the Vostok watches because they're like the SKS/ AK of watches. They're not as close on acxuracay as other watches but they put up with lost of punishment. Sound familiar?

I have a bunch of Seikos...By far the most reliable watches I've ever had. In fact,other than changing batteries in the ones that take batteries every 5 years or so, ...that's it...Just shake the shakers and put batteries in the quarts models...Nothing else to deal with. I did break a band on a really old Seiko diver once. Rubber breaks sometimes...just ask my son! lol j/k...He was planned....sort of.

Loving my Oris Aquis.
98F7C3F3-57B8-434E-8CC4-95221CACE421.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom