• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

If I had the money, this is the watch I dream of owning:

View attachment 1139442

I'm not home right now but I got a 2 tone exactly like this one.... never wear it, just prefer all SS.

IMG_1418.JPG

I have an old wind up watch my grandfather gave me when I was a kid. It reminded of that. It doesn't look like it, but it is hand wind and I like it.
I have my grandfather's ( Archie Bunker) old Seiko automatic. I need to find a band for it. I gave it to my older daughter when she moved in with us in 14. She took it to the jeweler and had it polished up and gave it back to me last year. At this moment it's the only watch I own.

Attachments

• Seiko.jpg
    Seiko.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 39
I'm not home right now but I got a 2 tone exactly like this one.... never wear it, just prefer all SS.

View attachment 1139509
Yeah I don't dig yellow gold especially on a watch real or fake. I really dig a black all metal watch but it's not easy to find a good one. I like the Skagen mesh bracelet slim style watches but they're all quartz watches and i want to be done with quartz watches all together.
upload_2017-4-16_20-32-10.jpeg

If I had the money, this is the watch I dream of owning:

View attachment 1139442
See that looks cool and all but it has too many dials and functions that I would never use. That would be like owning a Daytona. I'd be sitting around thinking to myself " I'm really not living up to my watches ability. I should get up and go get me a life."

See that looks cool and all but it has too many dials and functions that I would never use. That would be like owning a Daytona. I'd be sitting around thinking to myself " I'm really not living up to my watches ability. I should get up and go get me a life."
By that logic you need one of these ...

PMTARTESIAN.jpg

LOL. :p

Yeah I don't dig yellow gold especially on a watch real or fake. I really dig a black all metal watch but it's not easy to find a good one. I like the Skagen mesh bracelet slim style watches but they're all quartz watches and i want to be done with quartz watches all together.View attachment 1139518
For me, the blue and gold contrast is just spectacular. The Chronomat Automatic is the epitome of the perfect watch. And whether or not I use the chronograph, I get bored with the simple, plain faces and the sub-dials make the watch come alive. The best of all worlds is where the sub dials are actually day, date, month complications rather than chronograph but I'll settle. LOL.

Back
Top Bottom