• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay ODT I'm back been a long road

shadowchaser59

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
2   0
Reaction score
Hello ODT

I'm back from the almost year long DIVORCE. It was a long tough battle but it's done. I'm free finally and sadly happy. I hope all my ODT brothers and sisters have had a great year and have been doing well. No the ODT had nothing to do with my relationship ending, nor did anything I did.
Glad to be back

it'll sure try to ware you out mentally and financially. I don't want to see anyone have to battle like that
My divorced dragged on for over a year and with kids involved it can be an emotional and trying time for all. It took awhile to get my finances back in order and mend some fences but on the plus side; no one questions my gun purchases anymore. Good luck to you.

My divorced dragged on for over a year and with kids involved it can be an emotional and trying time for all. It took awhile to get my finances back in order and mend some fences but on the plus side; no one questions my gun purchases anymore. Good luck to you.
fortunately no children involved in my case at least. I was able to keep all my stuff home included, so I feel blessed. God, good friends and good lawyer keep me going.

Back
Top Bottom