• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Oklahoma and LSU WOW Painful to watch but Go LSU.

I almost felt bad for Jalen. At the beginning of the season I was hoping he'd win the Heisman. (That was when I was like the rest of the world and had no idea what kind of season Burrow was going to have.) The kid is a class act and was treated horribly by Bama so I kind of hate the beat down they took. But hey, he doesn't play defense. Hopefully he has a great NFL career.

Hahahahaha..........Yeah, we'll see what that scrub can do next year when he's playin BIG BOY football.

Word....I don't foresee the Bengals goin to the Superbowl anytime soon....
Or even bein relevant for that matter...

LSU is tremendous. Joe Burrow is going to get crushed in Cincinnati. People don’t know Ohio and Ohio State are different schools. This is all.
Well GB, if by "crushed" you mean sacked more than any other QB, then you were right.
I love old sports threads. :lol:

Well GB, if by "crushed" you mean sacked more than any other QB, then you were right.
I love old sports threads. :lol:
Yes, I think I was correct as far as his rookie season went. He managed to endure running for his life and season-ending injury. I thought it would be another David Carr scenario. Obviously, his team has gotten better very quickly and he looks tremendous.

1e5281fd-8705-47c1-ae22-0cd94b6c8288-GTY_1287090816.jpg

Back
Top Bottom