• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old bay!

C Drill97

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
115   0
Reaction score
Finally got all the flavors of old bay stocked up…(with exception of the lemon, I’m not a lemon anything fan). If anybody needs some, the Kroger in Cartersville has the herb and garlic and blackened. I picked up the hot from a seafood market in Pensacola.

Love my some old bay. And the hot definitely has a little kick to it.

Attachments

• 2ED78A74-B815-4DB0-935C-AC5CB81AE4EE.jpeg
    2ED78A74-B815-4DB0-935C-AC5CB81AE4EE.jpeg
    179.2 KB · Views: 22
Finally got all the flavors of old bay stocked up…(with exception of the lemon, I’m not a lemon anything fan). If anybody needs some, the Kroger in Cartersville has the herb and garlic and blackened. I picked up the hot from a seafood market in Pensacola.

Love my some old bay. And the hot definitely has a little kick to it.

Try their hot sauce. Kinda hard to find but it's good stuff!

I didn't know they made hot. Now I'll have to find it. I buy the restaurant size from Sam's club. I use it in my seafood boil and sprinkle if on after I've drained it. I also like roasting chicken with it. Delicious.

I didn't know they made hot. Now I'll have to find it. I buy the restaurant size from Sam's club. I use it in my seafood boil and sprinkle if on after I've drained it. I also like roasting chicken with it. Delicious.
I wish I could find big containers of the other flavors but all I can find are the small ones.

Back
Top Bottom