• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old Golden Retriever * Found A Home *

Have you tried putting up fliers at feed stores?

Only had the dog for the night so far & haven't tried anything other than posting here just yet.

The wife has warmed up to her but won't let her in the house around the kids unless she's checked out by a vet. It's going to get cold soon & I don't have anything handy to keep her warm at night other than some furniture blankets and a tarp to keep her dry. Since my yard isn't fenced I have her tied up at the moment but that isn't something I want to do long term to a dog.

You quoted the price to adopt a dog. You are not adopting; you are surrendering a dog to these fine folks to take excellent care of her and find her a forever home.

I fully understand what i posted, but I'm not handing over a dog for someone to make a buck off of. I think I can find a home for this dog just as well if not keep her myself and treat her the best I can if it comes to that.

Chances are someone dropped this dog off after breeding her a few times and made some easy money off Golden Retriever pups. I see enough people on craigslist selling puppies to make some money that it's disgusting. I had a neighbor that did it to his shih tzu and those pups were only around to make him some beer money.

Back
Top Bottom