• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old Golden Retriever * Found A Home *

Almost perfect health. Whip worms a lesion on eye to keep a eye on and a couple fleas. Estimate of age is 8.

The bath was a challenge but off to the groomer thursday at 10.

Thanks Tikker Tikker will keep updating but for now seems REALLY happy to be inside with feet to lay on.
20191015_173005.jpg
20191015_142550.jpg

Almost perfect health. Whip worms a lesion on eye to keep a eye on and a couple fleas. Estimate of age is 8.

The bath was a challenge but off to the groomer thursday at 10.

Thanks Tikker Tikker will keep updating but for now seems REALLY happy to be inside with feet to lay on.View attachment 2322793 View attachment 2322796

I wish I could of taken her, but I’ve got 3 dogs, 4 cats, two kids and a wife. I will. Pay pal you some $ to help with the vet bill and supplies. PM me and let me know what would help.

We have a cavilear my mom rescued from a puppy mill during the Tennessee fires. When she was sick I was his one. At the end, we left together, and Still doesn't trust anyone but the family can pet him but he doesn't accept love much.

She is not a rescue. She knows "sit" and will sit for loving. I am honored to be her human and will work with her. Our last dog left us in 2017 and he was a, least likely adopted, being a completley deaf dog but my daughter had to have him. He will go down in the history of dawgs as the best.

She lives on a golf course in east cobb county now and will be part of the family.I will order a service dog vest for her and bring her to meet and greets. Daughter on couch.
15711838629143613862468154179086.jpg

Back
Top Bottom