• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old Plymouth Fury I

I know what you mean. The Mopar pull was strong in my family growing up. I had a '70 Cuda 383 just like this one back in the day.

View attachment 1952990
I had a 74 Cuda' 360. Not quite the power but layers off paint and clear. Medium blue with white stripe down the side and orange inserts in the hood vents. Just a beautiful car. I put it back to all original. I had a big old double snorkel orange air filter cover with 360 magnum on it. Every wire and sticker was original except for the paint. factory color just enhanced a lot.

I know what you mean. The Mopar pull was strong in my family growing up. I had a '70 Cuda 383 just like this one back in the day.

View attachment 1952990
Old man on Hilton Head had one under a car cover outside on the side of his antique mall for decades. Sitting. When the man finally decided to sell out the auctioneer was preparing everything on the property for sale and I asked about it (the car). Nothing I offered the old man would do. "He has a dream to restore it one day." the auctioneer told me after the last call. I asked how old the man was. The auctioneer tells me, "He's 83 years old." WTF? When was he going to ever restore that car?

Old man on Hilton Head had one under a car cover outside on the side of his antique mall for decades. Sitting. When the man finally decided to sell out the auctioneer was preparing everything on the property for sale and I asked about it (the car). Nothing I offered the old man would do. "He has a dream to restore it one day." the auctioneer told me after the last call. I asked how old the man was. The auctioneer tells me, "He's 83 years old." WTF? When was he going to ever restore that car?

Some people would rather let it rot than have someone else do something good with it.

Back
Top Bottom