• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old Threads

I am guilty last Monday I did reply to around 5-6 old Funny stupid stuff Posts from 2010 and they were liked heck I had never seen them before and a lot of the newer traders had not as well and older traders were having a blast ,there were tons of comments and traders having fun with them and they were shut down hard and I had comments left for me to see that read please do not reply to old posts and the second one said enough final warning, wow didn't know I couldn't reply to a open post but I guess you are not supposed to.

I am guilty last Monday I did reply to around 5-6 old Funny stupid stuff Posts from 2010 and they were liked heck I had never seen them before and a lot of the newer traders had not as well and older traders were having a blast ,there were tons of comments and traders having fun with them and they were shut down hard and I had comments left for me to see that read please do not reply to old posts and the second one said enough final warning, wow didn't know I couldn't reply to a open post but I guess you are not supposed to.

I would have been banned for 3 weeks.:shocked:

Back
Top Bottom