• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old you giving young you firearms advice...

When, I was stationed in Tinker AFB, Oklahoma, we had a group of my guys who would hit every Gun show and talk about how cheap Russian n Chinese weapons were, this was in 1988-1994, they would invite me to go with them , but I was always to busy getting ready for the Clubs.

Keep all you bought, don't trade any , buy more ammo by the cases and yeah those cheap adz SKS's by the case: eat less and buy,buy,buy. Oh and all those Lew Horton S&W's get them too. Oh and write this down : cassette tapes aren't worth buying save and buy the full auto Thompson and the old boys Spandau and three or four of those springfield .45-70's. Get another Luger and a red nine.

Keep all you bought, don't trade any , buy more ammo by the cases and yeah those cheap adz SKS's by the case: eat less and buy,buy,buy. Oh and all those Lew Horton S&W's get them too. Oh and write this down : cassette tapes aren't worth buying save and buy the full auto Thompson and the old boys Spandau and three or four of those springfield .45-70's. Get another Luger and a red nine.
Geez, if I hadn't bought records, 8-tracks, cassettes, and CDs...the actual cash.

Back
Top Bottom