• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

On the list of "What could go wrong?", this is up there....

Years ago when the anti-hunters were taking to the public lands banging pots and pans to frighten deer and disrupt hunting my Dad said that if they ever showed up near him he was going to come out of the stand, cut himself a length of hickory about as big as his thumb and wear their a$$e$ out.

Sounds about right.

we really need a new classification of crime called "low-grade domestic terrorism," People who do this ( vandalize SUVs perceived as belonging to wealthier people) should get a felony conviction and lose their civil rights and any use of the Internet should be monitored for the rest of their lives.

I'd also make it a crime to solicit and encourage others to commit this crime --like conspiracy but you don't have to prove that somebody else heard this message and was ready to act on it.
The operators of the website which host an open call to commit acts of domestic terrorism should be themselves convicted of felony terrorism, and while I wouldn't say they should go to prison over flattening peoples tires, sll their communications that they use for the rest of their lives -/all phones -/ all computers all messages -/ should be monitored.

we really need a new classification of crime called "low-grade domestic terrorism," People who do this ( vandalize SUVs perceived as belonging to wealthier people) should get a felony conviction and lose their civil rights and any use of the Internet should be monitored for the rest of their lives.

I'd also make it a crime to solicit and encourage others to commit this crime --like conspiracy but you don't have to prove that somebody else heard this message and was ready to act on it.
The operators of the website which host an open call to commit acts of domestic terrorism should be themselves convicted of felony terrorism, and while I wouldn't say they should go to prison over flattening peoples tires, sll their communications that they use for the rest of their lives -/all phones -/ all computers all messages -/ should be monitored.
Sadly, your argument makes too much sense.

The only law we need is the right to protect our property with deadly force.

DC8A6FCD-6962-4909-B0D2-43E2738850E2.jpeg

Mulch’em and make’em compost.......sell tickets to the event to pay for wood chipper.

Back
Top Bottom