• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One angry father, and I don't blame him

MRH

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
God, family, guitars, and guns.
208   0
Reaction score
A father of three victims tried to attack disgraced ex-sports doctor Larry Nassar in a Michigan courtroom & was tackled by bailiffs. The judge ended up turning him loose, with no charges, fines, or anything. She was compassionate to him, as anyone in their right minds would be...Such a shame the bailiffs had to protect this POS.

More of the story:
http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/father-of-victim-tries-to-attack-disgraced-doctor-in-court

My heart goes out to this man.

I am glad this never happened to mine. If it did and she didn't tell me I would consider myself a failure. If it did and she did tell I couldn't wait until cameras where on me to act.

A9AB2905-0319-403D-B0AB-1CD9107D411F.gif

The sad part was that there were parents that were told by there kids and didn't believe them. Also didn't the parent think of why the doctor was performing some many physicals on there children.
I have to put part of the blame on the parents for not watching out for there girls and thinking more about them going to the Olympics.

Based on the charges and his physical appearance, his punishment will be brutal and enduring. That dude stands no chance in prison.
In this era of criminals seemingly having more "civil rights" than law abiding folks I doubt that POS will ever be exposed to gen pop. He'll probably spend the rest of his sorry ass life in some type of solitary confinement, you know, for his own protection. No justice served. Smdh.....

Back
Top Bottom