• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One angry father, and I don't blame him

The sad part was that there were parents that were told by there kids and didn't believe them. Also didn't the parent think of why the doctor was performing some many physicals on there children.
I have to put part of the blame on the parents for not watching out for there girls and thinking more about them going to the Olympics.
If my daughter was to tell me something like this happened it would be very difficult not to believe her. Besides I'm going to request if she ever needs a physical that it only be a female doctor and I will be standing right outside the door. Maybe I'm just over protective but that the way I see it.

Whats funny to me is with 3 daughters u would have thought one of those daughters would have said something to the parents before hand. Think he was acting out in furstation. what daddy needs to do is find out what prison he is sent to SEND BUBBA SOME CASH TOHIS STORE ACCOUNT THEY WILL MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR THIS SICKO.TO KINDS IN PRIZ THAT LIVE A HARD LIFE CHILD MOLESTERS AND RAPISTS IF THEY ARE FOUND OUT

Back
Top Bottom