• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One in a million shot

thats pretty crazy, only crazy one i can remember off hand me and my brother were at a friends outside range and while we were standing around he said jokingly and i quote "wanna watch me be a badass" grabbed up the 9mm in front of him and did a quick one handed shot at a half steel torso about 100 yards away without aiming and i **** you not next thing was "ting!" his jaw about hit the floor he was so shocked. he tried to hit it actually aiming the rest of the day and never did :)

thats pretty crazy, only crazy one i can remember off hand me and my brother were at a friends outside range and while we were standing around he said jokingly and i quote "wanna watch me be a badass" grabbed up the 9mm in front of him and did a quick one handed shot at a half steel torso about 100 yards away without aiming and i **** you not next thing was "ting!" his jaw about hit the floor he was so shocked. he tried to hit it actually aiming the rest of the day and never did :)

Similar, had a friend stand beside me and toss a water bottle out in front of us. Hit it in mid air on the first try at about 7 yards. Of course, after I get my friend to start recording with his phone I go through the better part of a box of ammo and never hit one again.

Was clearing brush on a John Deere 690 excavator for a driveway and had my Ruger markII up in the cab. I heard my brother yell and when I looked a copperhead came out from under a fallen tree and was scurrying across the dirt driveway at about 25-30 yards. I had the glass up on the front of the machine so I grabbed my pistol in one hand stood up and swung out the front of the machine grabbing the oh s**t bar with the other hand taking off the safety aiming and firing one shot all in one motion. It hit the moving copperhead right in the copper spot behind the head and took his head off except a tiny piece of skin. Probably one of the darndest shots either of us have ever seen.
All Skill LOL

My brother was standing around d with a bunch of guys with a Ruger 44mg Blackhawk in his hand. When a crow flew by. He said watch this and preceded to shoot the Crow in the head as it flew off.

Amazingly lucky shot but what p*sses me off is a cop being attacked, shot up and then he has to be investigated??? Cops are wary of pulling a gun to protect themselves or others because they know lawyers are going to jump all over them.

William Shakespeare, Henry the Sixth, Part 2, Act 4, Scene2:

Dick: "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers".

My brother and his friends were shooting 20 bucks a round, @100 yds, off a rest with open sights. Had metal stakes in the ground with plastic snow fencing strung between them to hold up the paper targets. Closest hole to the center of the bull wins.

I was talking smack, told them i could out shoot them with my old mosin and shooting standing up, off the shoulder. They finally called my bluff and i just stepped up quick and fired off a shot. Almost ripped the center out of the bull. Unbelievable....i won that pot! They still talk about that shot.

I walkied down and pulled targets when we were done....come to find out i actually hit the metal post and it was a chunk of metal that ripped that target. I never said a word........

I shot a rossi 45-70 with a 16" barrel that we couldn't get to hit anything sighting it in with one shot at 550 meter's on a steel gong just screwing off I was aiming about 30 feet high it took a good 4 second's for the report to reach us but when I saw the gong swing I couldn't believe it.

Back
Top Bottom