• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One in a million shot

Wife came home and asked what I was doing, I told her shooting bees with an air soft pistol. She came up to hug me, a bee flew by us, i said "like this", one handed and took the bee right out. Was one of those effortless things that looked awesome. Total luck, but she even said it was pretty bad ass...lol

Next coolest was a bird 80 yards away in my backyard. I fired one shot, saw the pellet drop in the scope, shot again, saw I was REALLY close, my last shot, the bir started to fly off and pow, dead center and took it out. .177 pellets...lol

Again all luck.

when we were little,a friends dad asked us if he could shoot our BB guns.Sure we said.He went in the house and came back with a bottle of Bayer aspirins.He said throw one of these up.I did and he hit it,he hit several.Found out later he could shoot quail on the rise with a 22 rifle.Thinks werent so crowded back then,so dont start the dumb ass ,shooting a 22 is dangerous at ground level.NO ONE EVER SHOT ANYONE ELSE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE WHILE HUNTING.

Me and a buddy were bow fishing on a creek bank one night and a moccasin shot off the bank about 15 yards away and began hauling ass upstream so I grabbed my 22lr single action revolver and got a bead on him real quick and fired one handed blew his head off except one little piece of skin. He was probably 20 yards away by the time I shot. Needless to I couldn't hit a fish with the bow all night long. So yeah I like to think it was skill.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: BHJ
Head shot on a squirrel 50-60ish yards iron sights with.............SVT-40 (that's a 7.62x54r for those of you that don't know)

20151212_171017.jpg

Back
Top Bottom