ONE MORE QUESTION on M&P15-22 Rifle 16" Barrel .22 LR

Status
Not open for further replies.

cullyhog

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
Hey guys that own these - One more question.
I shoot left handed. Will the shell injection bother me much?
thanks

Off today and to much time on my hands. Found this for $380 online at Express Police Supply. Seems like cheap shootin' fun. I'm very old school - revolvers and shotguns.
Any comments? They do sell to individuals shipped to FFL dealers.
thanks

http://www.ombexpress.com/c_0/p_RF101.aspx

Last edited:
I own one and love it. I did a review in the review section on this forum. Great gun and a good price. I'd go for it if you have the spare change. Also, a very light gun to carry and a joy in the field.

I have one and love it! I have put around 2500 rounds thru mine with no problems. You will have a few bad .22 rounds along the way. I put over 1000 rounds thru it with out cleaning it just to see if it would run dirty and it ran fine.

Didn't know so I had to try........shooting lefty with mine is OK, ejection is not much of an issue, what does get to you sometimes is the gas. If I shoot mine alot, it sometimes gets into the right eye and burns. Not a huge problem. Actually selling mine to a friend here shortly because I just don't shoot it as much as the AR's. Which leads me to.......don't know if you have an AR or not but what about a .22 conversion, runs around $150.

Another option may be to purchase a cheap/used AR and a .22 conversion so you can shoot both 5.56/.223 and .22.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom