• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One new, sealed set of Bootlaces, with flint/striker attached

Liberty_Bell

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
199   0
Reaction score
Well, I happened across one more set of these fire starting bootlaces, sealed and all together new like the other set earlier. The sane rules apply now as before and shipping is on me:

1 entry for everyone,
1 additional entry for ODT supporters,
& if we have traded with one another previously then you get one final entry.

I will pick a number around 9 p.m. by either having my wife pick a number somewhere between the total of entries or, if I can come across a random number generator online (I know they're out there, it just depends on how much stuff is going on at the moment, ha) I will utilize one of them. Either way, it will be totally honest and fair. My wife won't even be told why I need her to pick a number, lol.

Oh, and these 2 sets of bootlaces are sealed. I took another set out to take photos of but I'll hang onto it. Good luck and God bless you all.
20170619_153058.jpg

Attachments

• 20170619_152506.jpg
    20170619_152506.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 12
Well, I happened across one more set of these fire starting bootlaces, sealed and all together new like the other set earlier. The sane rules apply now as before:

1 entry for everyone,
1 additional entry for ODT supporters,
& if we have traded with one another previously then you get one final entry.

I will pick a number around 9 p.m. by either having my wife pick a number somewhere between the total of entries or, if I can come across a random number generator online (I know they're out there, it just depends on how much stuff is going on at the moment, ha) I will utilize one of them. Either way, it will be totally honest and fair. My wife won't even be told why I need her to pick a number, lol.

Oh, and these 2 sets of bootlaces are sealed. I took another set out to take photos of but I'll hang onto it. Good luck and God bless you all.View attachment 1214797
In thanks

Back
Top Bottom