• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One of the greatest days of my life on St. Pattys Day.

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Back years ago riding with the Nam Knights Of America Mc, to Washington on St Patties weekend. It was one of the most rewarding days of my life..That Low life traitor Jane screw her Fonda was holding a March to the wall to protest..Well about 20 of my brothers who came to protest, wanted to eat and drink a few or more..We stopped in a pub and ordered drinks and food...Most of us ordered the Filet sandwich and bourbon, we were all sitting a 4 seat tables..I noticed a young lady maybe 14 yrs old with her dad..My brothers and I had all sorts of green necklaces and stuff, the girls on the street gave us during the parade. This little girl smiled and I realized she had downs syndrome, and was the happiest one in the pub..As many know I love kids and my heart goes out to them...I just had to go over and start a conversation with her..Oh and her dad had no problem with that..She kept looking at the beads and green junk around my neck.. Well I started putting them around her neck, she giggled and jumped up and down...I told her to have a wonderful Patties day, and went back to my table to have lunch..Now like Paul Harvey for the rest of the story. Young Megan came over to my table of brothers and they knew what I had done. She started talking as my Brothers, all and I mean all put the necklaces of green beads around her head....She went over the top happy and I will always cherish that day, that the lord gifted me with meeting her! Megan and her dad, who said thanks left and we had to close our bill..I called the waitress to bring our checks, and she brought us all a shot of Johnny Walker Blue..I was not familiar with it, but was told it was $$$$. Hell I don't know and did not care for it but, Megan's Father paid for it. I asked the waitress for the bill we had to leave, she said that had been taken care of by Megan's Father. I was shocked, he paid for a 20 shots run for us and paid for our booze and food bill also..I know that had to be at least a grand for all of us...I left a Benjamin on the table for the waitress and she picked it up and gave it back! Seems Megan's Father picked up all the cost and I never had the opportunity to thank him..The waitress said Megan's Father wanted to thank us for our service and for the time we spent with Megan...One of the most rewarding times of my life and God Bless Megan..Live love and Party....Be safe this weekend! Just thought I would share this, It's real life no BS...DD out!

Back years ago riding with the Nam Knights Of America Mc, to Washington on St Patties weekend. It was one of the most rewarding days of my life..That Low life traitor Jane screw her Fonda was holding a March to the wall to protest..Well about 20 of my brothers who came to protest, wanted to eat and drink a few or more..We stopped in a pub and ordered drinks and food...Most of us ordered the Filet sandwich and bourbon, we were all sitting a 4 seat tables..I noticed a young lady maybe 14 yrs old with her dad..My brothers and I had all sorts of green necklaces and stuff, the girls on the street gave us during the parade. This little girl smiled and I realized she had downs syndrome, and was the happiest one in the pub..As many know I love kids and my heart goes out to them...I just had to go over and start a conversation with her..Oh and her dad had no problem with that..She kept looking at the beads and green junk around my neck.. Well I started putting them around her neck, she giggled and jumped up and down...I told her to have a wonderful Patties day, and went back to my table to have lunch..Now like Paul Harvey for the rest of the story. Young Megan came over to my table of brothers and they knew what I had done. She started talking as my Brothers, all and I mean all put the necklaces of green beads around her head....She went over the top happy and I will always cherish that day, that the lord gifted me with meeting her! Megan and her dad, who said thanks left and we had to close our bill..I called the waitress to bring our checks, and she brought us all a shot of Johnny Walker Blue..I was not familiar with it, but was told it was $$$$. Hell I don't know and did not care for it but, Megan's Father paid for it. I asked the waitress for the bill we had to leave, she said that had been taken care of by Megan's Father. I was shocked, he paid for a 20 shots run for us and paid for our booze and food bill also..I know that had to be at least a grand for all of us...I left a Benjamin on the table for the waitress and she picked it up and gave it back! Seems Megan's Father picked up all the cost and I never had the opportunity to thank him..The waitress said Megan's Father wanted to thank us for our service and for the time we spent with Megan...One of the most rewarding times of my life and God Bless Megan..Live love and Party....Be safe this weekend! Just thought I would share this, It's real life no BS...DD out!

Pretty damn awesome DD.

Back
Top Bottom