• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One year old pit/lab mix free to a good home - friendly.

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
225   0
Reaction score
This pit lab mix is about one year old. Her name is Sky. She needs a new home where she can get some attention and care. She is a friendly dog. Our little mutt gets on fine with her. If you think you might be able to take her please call Renata at 478-538-5761. The dog was left at her house by her son and she really can't take care of it.

upload_2016-12-29_18-12-38.png

Most people that keep dogs in my neighborhood never take up any time with them, it's sad really. I mean why get a dog if you are just going to leave it in a pen all the time? Sky does have run of her yard so she's not that bad off, but she does need someone to be a friend.

My LillyBelle gets my attention all the time,I told her when I got her she would always be my baby,just like all those before her.She's spoiled rotten and I wouldnt have it any other way

I have a lab/pit male neutered that is a wonderful dog that had a companion and is need of another. We have twelve acres in Crawford Co. and would love to have her. You may come to our home to see if you think she is a fit for us.

Nat Nat , please call Renata at 478-538-5761 with any questions and information she might be able to provide. We see Sky on our walks daily and Margaret has given her water when she spilled her bowl. We'd be happy to give her a ride down to Crawford County if it meant she had a chance at a home where people would spend time with her.

Nat Nat , please call Renata at 478-538-5761 with any questions and information she might be able to provide. We see Sky on our walks daily and Margaret has given her water when she spilled her bowl. We'd be happy to give her a ride down to Crawford County if it meant she had a chance at a home where people would spend time with her.
Called her, spoke for a bout 5min., hope she calls back.

Back
Top Bottom