• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ONew way to Speedload a revolver

This was the last Steven King book(s) I could deal with... "His Lord or the Rings". I have no idea how they will compress all those books into a single movie and have it make sense, but I'll rent it when it comes out on Amazon.

I'm a big fan of the Dark Tower books and from what I understand they didn't even try with this movie. All they have done is take a few of the plot lines and tied them together and that's a pity.

The original idea was to make three movies with a TV mini series between the release of the first and second movie and then again between the second and third movie. They had Ron Howard as director of the movies. Then, maybe, they could have done the story justice. No way in hell they can do it in a single movie. I don't think Susannah Dean is even in it.

This movie is going to be a flop and they will have spent so much money on it no one will ever try to bring King's masterpiece to the big screen again. If they had done it right, the whole thing would have made Lord of the Rings look like a bunch of B movies. :tsk:

I'm a big fan of the Dark Tower books and from what I understand they didn't even try with this movie. All they have done is take a few of the plot lines and tied them together and that's a pity.

The original idea was to make three movies with a TV mini series between the release of the first and second movie and then again between the second and third movie. They had Ron Howard as director of the movies. Then, maybe, they could have done the story justice. No way in hell they can do it in a single movie. I don't think Susannah Dean is even in it.

This movie is going to be a flop and they will have spent so much money on it no one will ever try to bring King's masterpiece to the big screen again. If they had done it right, the whole thing would have made Lord of the Rings look like a bunch of B movies. :tsk:

This makes me sad...

Maybe after it bombs NetFlix or Amazon will pick it up as a GoT type thing and do it justice.

As anti-gun as hollywood is, they sure like to pack their movies full of gunslinging. Almost like they were all living in Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom