• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ontario Rat 1 for $13

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
hey guys,

Was poking around the knife reddit and saw Walmart is currently clearancing out their Ontario Rat 1 for $13. It’s the Aus-8 version but still a hell of a deal on fantastic beater knife. I wouldn’t bother checking the Towne lake Bells ferry Walmart though... they may have just been cleaned out.

Didn't see that particular one the other day, but bought quite a few different ones clearanced at Bells Ferry.

Didn't see that particular one the other day, but bought quite a few different ones clearanced at Bells Ferry.

Do you have the same problem with neck beards up there that we have at the Paulding county Walmarts? The employees regularly nab anything decent before it goes public.

For instance, I wanted to but a mini bike that went on clearance last year. I happened to catch the post as soon as it was made. Walking out the door, 4 showed in stock.

Got to Walmart, found an empty pallet where they would have been. Found the manager and was told those were pulled aside in the back for someone that had purchased them. I should have found a salaried manager, but I didn't at the time.

My theory is that there are neck beards employed there that hoard anything good. I'm guessing they still a lot of the stuff here.

When we had problems finding ammo a few years back, Walmart consistently never had .22lr stocked on the shelf despite me showing up after truck deliveries.

Wouldn't sell me the display knives , he said they weren't allowed to as they would have to open a new one to replace it , but they were clearances and wouldn't be replacing them anyway.

I haven't been in a Walmart in over a year until I read this so I went in. I remember why it's been so long.

I asked 3 different people if they could help me. All 3 said sporting goods wasn't there dept and they didn't know who was working. So I called the store and asked for sporting goods and waited by the phone so I would know who was working, but no one came.

**** Walmart, it's not worth the hassle to save a few bucks on a knife I really don't need.

I haven't been in a Walmart in over a year until I read this so I went in. I remember why it's been so long.

I asked 3 different people if they could help me. All 3 said sporting goods wasn't there dept and they didn't know who was working. So I called the store and asked for sporting goods and waited by the phone so I would know who was working, but no one came.

**** Walmart, it's not worth the hassle to save a few bucks on a knife I really don't need.

Man that mirrors my experience today. Had to go to Birmingham so I figured I'd hit a few on the way back. I hit one and realized a $13 knife isn't worth the $150 worth of agitation or my wasted time in that damn place.

Back
Top Bottom