• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ontario Rat 1 for $13

Do you have the same problem with neck beards up there that we have at the Paulding county Walmarts? The employees regularly nab anything decent before it goes public.

For instance, I wanted to but a mini bike that went on clearance last year. I happened to catch the post as soon as it was made. Walking out the door, 4 showed in stock.

Got to Walmart, found an empty pallet where they would have been. Found the manager and was told those were pulled aside in the back for someone that had purchased them. I should have found a salaried manager, but I didn't at the time.

My theory is that there are neck beards employed there that hoard anything good. I'm guessing they still a lot of the stuff here.

When we had problems finding ammo a few years back, Walmart consistently never had .22lr stocked on the shelf despite me showing up after truck deliveries.
You can blame that 22 shortage on abammy....

Thanks for the heads up. Decent knife for 13 bucks. I did the search and the logistics at Walmart are lacking. 3 stores later I had a BNIB and got the display without box for $10. Nobody around til I found someone. Also, the aisle that it said is was located, was the aisle of the encased knive collection in the stores.

I’d rather pay more somewhere else then give Walmart a dime of my money. I hate Walmart almost as much as the Auburn War Tigers & the Fla Gaytors

Back
Top Bottom