• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ooooh! I’m so excited.........

ATLANTA, at night, is not the place to be unless you have a group going somewhere. The chief of police has stopped all the chases of cars. Even some hoods hold you up and are they not chased. Day time is ok to a point. Always be aware of the surroundings and people who are around too...

Not sure if the KANGAROO FARM is still open or not and if the rare coo-coo birds are still there. Remember us telling you about that a year or so ago. It was in north GEORGIA. Go see STONE MOUNTAIN, the biggest exposed granite in the world.

Good luck, if in ATLANTA, visit the VARSITY BIGGEST HOT DOG/HAMBURGER PLACE IN THE WORLD, they have their own language talk of their own, MARY MACS RESTUARANT in Atlanta true comfort SOUL food the fried chicken, mashed potatoes, the gravy, and bread are wonderful, be sure and ask for honey so you can put the honey on your bread, and fried chicken. Slap yo momma GOOD...

Enjoy yourself MATE, and WELCOME TO THE SOUTH, be sure and visit several of the fabulous BBQ places also.

ATLANTA, at night, is not the place to be unless you have a group going somewhere. The chief of police has stopped all the chases of cars. Even some hoods hold you up and are they not chased. Day time is ok to a point. Always be aware of the surroundings and people who are around too...

Not sure if the KANGAROO FARM is still open or not and if the rare coo-coo birds are still there. Remember us telling you about that a year or so ago. It was in north GEORGIA. Go see STONE MOUNTAIN, the biggest exposed granite in the world.

Good luck, if in ATLANTA, visit the VARSITY BIGGEST HOT DOG/HAMBURGER PLACE IN THE WORLD, they have their own language talk of their own, MARY MACS RESTUARANT in Atlanta true comfort SOUL food the fried chicken, mashed potatoes, the gravy, and bread are wonderful, be sure and ask for honey so you can put the honey on your bread, and fried chicken. Slap yo momma GOOD...

Enjoy yourself MATE, and WELCOME TO THE SOUTH, be sure and visit several of the fabulous BBQ places also.

Thank you for the advice. We can’t stand cities so are inclined to rent a car at the airport and straight away drive out. We like the country areas, so Stone Mountain Park is definitely on the itinerary as is Savannah. We like the history of places we travel too as well as trying the local food, not sure if it’s Georgian but I’ll be looking for a chicken fried steak, haven’t had one since I worked the oil rigs so many years ago. @Wolfpenhiker recommends the Clermont Lounge but I have a feeling Mrs D would not approve. :lol:

Thank you for the advice. We can’t stand cities so are inclined to rent a car at the airport and straight away drive out. We like the country areas, so Stone Mountain Park is definitely on the itinerary as is Savannah. We like the history of places we travel too as well as trying the local food, not sure if it’s Georgian but I’ll be looking for a chicken fried steak, haven’t had one since I worked the oil rigs so many years ago. @Wolfpenhiker recommends the Clermont Lounge but I have a feeling Mrs D would not approve. :lol:

We would bet the bank she would not....

Back
Top Bottom