• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opap Ak, any help?

Gabrassfisher

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
133   0
Reaction score
Just recently aquired a Opap Ak, and wondering about current value. Just over 300 rds through it. Has rear sight taken off an rail installed an wood has been sanded down. So work needs to be done with that. Just curious as to what would be the best route on that as well. I've of course done alot of research but just wanting to hear from fellow ODT'S. Thanks!

Just recently aquired a Opap Ak, and wondering about current value. Just over 300 rds through it. Has rear sight taken off an rail installed an wood has been sanded down. So work needs to be done with that. Just curious as to what would be the best route on that as well. I've of course done alot of research but just wanting to hear from fellow ODT'S. Thanks!
$800 or so in good shape.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks man, good news!
I wouldn't let someone talk you down on the price because of various factors, like we are seeing with Trump in office, unless you want to give a very good rifle away for a bargain. It's your dollar, you're either cutting even, losing or winning, just like in buying or selling a house or a car. Whose gonna get the deal. Everybody wants the deal.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom