• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OPEN CARRY IN GA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya'll nailed it on the type of person who open carry's. usually a mouth breather who is to stupid to know that those who see them are by no means impressed.

Where do you guys find your IWB holsters for an AR-47? I mean - I'd like to conceal when I go to starbucks but its much more practical to sling my AK-15 across my back.

I can remember two recent, specific times I've seen guys sporting open carry. Once was at a Kroger in Duluth, the other at a coffee shop in Snellville. Definitely not advice I'd ever give someone, but whatever.

Bonus: At another Kroger last week I noticed a guy wearing a wife beater t-shirt who was printing in the small of his back, and he had his kid with him. Sure enough... the kid managed to pull his dad's shirt up just a bit too high, right over the grip of his M&P Shield. He was walking around the store like that for 10 minutes until he realized. Lol.

In the least, open carry creates a boat load of unnecessary conversation and stank eye. At the most it’ll get you disarmed or zipped up in a bag. I prefer to be left alone when doing almost everything...summer IWB, OWB with an overshirt Denzel style for fall and winter. Don’t gotta talk to anybody while I maneuver through this world

I have stopped open carrying my firearm. When I go out into the woods now, I conceal carry. I found that when I was open carrying, the woodland creatures would see me as a threat and make me their target. These same woodland creatures would gather together and ridicule me, call me names and laugh at me for open carrying my firearm. But if I concealed carry, they left me alone and let me walk through the woods without laughing and ridiculing me. I just feel more comfortable now with all the woodland creatures. Well, …..except for the snakes! These sneaky predators don’t care if you open carry or conceal carry. They will strike at you for doing nothing more than taking a walk in the woods. Much like some of the predators we see in everyday life.

Frankly, I don’t care if you open carry or conceal carry. I just want everyone to carry and be proficient with what they carry.

I have stopped open carrying my firearm. When I go out into the woods now, I conceal carry. I found that when I was open carrying, the woodland creatures would see me as a threat and make me their target. These same woodland creatures would gather together and ridicule me, call me names and laugh at me for open carrying my firearm. But if I concealed carry, they left me alone and let me walk through the woods without laughing and ridiculing me. I just feel more comfortable now with all the woodland creatures. Well, …..except for the snakes! These sneaky predators don’t care if you open carry or conceal carry. They will strike at you for doing nothing more than taking a walk in the woods. Much like some of the predators we see in everyday life.

Frankly, I don’t care if you open carry or conceal carry. I just want everyone to carry and be proficient with what they carry.
You my friend,always put a smile on my face:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom