• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Open carry without a permit....

Hmmm.... so you are only calling B.S. on a law that says to pack a gun ready and accessible to draw and shoot out in public, away from your home, your automobile, off your land, and not at your place of business, you need a state permit.

THAT is some special kind of unconstitutional law that you object to?
Well, tell me about some of the other laws that you wouldn't call BS, and you don't object to.
Do you recognize any gun law as being constitutional??
I like your perspective.

upload_2020-5-1_12-36-22.png

If no other crime is being committed then how would said officer know you don't have a permit?
And there is the rub. The problem is, I bet they can always find a law that you are at least 'suspected' of breaking. As a matter of fact, you appear to be loitering.

Hmmm.... so you are only calling B.S. on a law that says to pack a gun ready and accessible to draw and shoot out in public, away from your home, your automobile, off your land, and not at your place of business, you need a state permit.

THAT is some special kind of unconstitutional law that you object to?
Well, tell me about some of the other laws that you wouldn't call BS, and you don't object to.
Do you recognize any gun law as being constitutional??
Let me be clear. All gun laws are unconstitutional regarding the right to keep and bear arms.

Including:
-The ATF
-The ban on bump stocks
-Carry permits
-Not being able to carry in courtrooms, schools
-Tax Stamps
-SBR
-Banning certain types of guns
-Limiting magazine size capacity
-Wait times
-Background checks
-conceal carry laws (like FLA)
-Age restrictions on ammo purchase
-Restricting gun rights based on previous crimes and felonies

On the last one. I believe that even felons should be able to purchase a firearm. Why? For one, if they are currently felons, then they should be in prison (kinda hard to own a gun inside). If they had served their time, and paid their debt to society and are free, then absolutely should have the right to own guns.

Not sure about all that other stuff you said. I'm a true 2A supporter. Sorry that bothers you.

And there is the rub. The problem is, I bet they can always find a law that you are at least 'suspected' of breaking. As a matter of fact, you appear to be loitering.
Its not whether or not you're "breaking a law", its "whether or not" you're breaking a law, unfortunately. Its easy enough to get a permit, unless you have something to hide. I wasnt able to go get a GACL just this past monday because the probate court wasnt open, im not putting up a fuss. And im from NC...

Its not whether or not you're "breaking a law", its "whether or not" you're breaking a law, unfortunately. Its easy enough to get a permit, unless you have something to hide. I wasnt able to go get a GACL just this past monday because the probate court wasnt open, im not putting up a fuss. And im from NC...
LOL. The fact a U.S. citizen has to not only pay a tax for the "privileged" but is also subjected to an egregious invasion of his/her privacy, all so he/she can practice the only "right" secured by the additional words "shall NOT be infringed" is not only a disgrace, but is about as "in your face" a reminder that the Republic is dead as you could get. Yet many are all too willing to dance on the grave and celebrate the means of extermination. But hey, if it's "easy enough" to get that permission slip, then I guess that's cool.

Let me be clear. All gun laws are unconstitutional regarding the right to keep and bear arms.

Including:
-The ATF
-Wait times
-Background checks
-Restricting gun rights based on previous crimes and felonies

... I'm a true 2A supporter. Sorry that bothers you.

WHOOMP, THERE IT IS !

Party-line toeing ideologues like you don't need to be cluttering up threads in the "law and order" section with stupid bumper-sticker-worthy comments about "all gun laws are B.S. anyway" -- which is exactly what you meant, and everybody understood you to mean, in your prior comment in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom