• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Open carry without a permit....

Well, if it weren't renewed periodically, it wouldn't serve to let you skip the Brady instant background check when buying a gun from an FFL dealer.

But I'd support a two-tier license system. One good for life, unless revoked for cause. Another renewed every 5 years with an updated background check done (by name, not by new fingerprints).

Ask your State Rep. if they find Georgia Constitutional Carry bill ironic.
The politicians will tell you it's all about "compromise":censored:
I have asked directly during committee hearings. "Where does the grant of authority to Compromise my rights come from?" Elected Representatives are elected to "represent us" the purpose of that representation is to "safeguard" our rights, Liberty and property.

Call me karazy, but background checks dont bother me that much either. Once again, i have nothing to hide, and if they really want to invade your privacy bad enough, lol, theyre gonna do it somehow. Its maybe what... an hour of my life? I spend more time than that poopin while i read ODT...

and if yer complainin about extra long waits because of the current situation... well, welcome to amateur hour. Wait all morning at academy for your first taurus time... just like going out drinking on national holidays. The pros know better.

"Constitutional Carry" ......Whatever the #$%^&*(*&^%$ that means. Just disregard the 2nd and the 10th .... heck none of'em really mean anything anymore anyway while reading through'em . If we could turn back time haha till then bow #$%^&*(*&^%$#'s BOW . #constitutional carry and all you queer pandering Gmen out there . Yep , I'll bow too. Till I don't no more. Just wait till these same devils legalize pedophilia. It's been made all together obvious (more so now than ever) we gonna do or ACCEPT what those jackasses tell us to do no matter how stoopid or immoral . Just a little thought that came all the sudden. You Fellas have a nice day and get out there and enjoy the freedoms we do have while you can. :yo: :lol:

Call me karazy, but background checks dont bother me that much either. Once again, i have nothing to hide, and if they really want to invade your privacy bad enough, lol, theyre gonna do it somehow. Its maybe what... an hour of my life? I spend more time than that poopin while i read ODT...
You need more fiber in your diet.

Back
Top Bottom