• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Open carry without a permit....

Ask your State Rep. if they find Georgia Constitutional Carry bill ironic.
The politicians will tell you it's all about "compromise":censored:
I have asked directly during committee hearings. "Where does the grant of authority to Compromise my rights come from?" Elected Representatives are elected to "represent us" the purpose of that representation is to "safeguard" our rights, Liberty and property.

Among the many things I like about my preferred firearm brand are their slogans

No Compromise

&

In a world of compromise some don’t

Summary - its stupid that we cant have suppressors and SBR's, bump stocks are gay, just go pay 75 bucks, and what else do you have to do with your afternoon.
You were gonna walk around in that store for an hour anyway...

Summary - its stupid that we cant have suppressors and SBR's, bump stocks are gay, just go pay 75 bucks, and what else do you have to do with your afternoon.
You were gonna walk around in that store for an hour anyway...
Solution - If one doesn't like or agree with our Constitution.... the world is a big place.

Ask your State Rep. if they find Georgia Constitutional Carry bill ironic.
The politicians will tell you it's all about "compromise":censored:
I have asked directly during committee hearings. "Where does the grant of authority to Compromise my rights come from?" Elected Representatives are elected to "represent us" the purpose of that representation is to "safeguard" our rights, Liberty and property.
But that's not how it works...that's not how it works at all . BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom