• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

***Opened***M1a trigger.

Just spent a fascinating afternoon with Steve Edwards. This is the man that learned from Hook and he knows his stuff!!!!!!!!!

The fix for the bump fire issue was a simple five minute fix and then, just because he could, he spent the next 2.5 hours going through my rifle from one end to the other upgrading and modifying it in ways he knew would make it more accurate and reliable. And he let me watch! Holy crap! What an education. Then we test fired it on his range and it's shooting way under a minute of angle. Just amazing.

He's also one of nicest and most laid-back guys you'd ever want to meet. When he started doing the other mods I told him what my budget was and at the end of it all he charged me a quarter of that budget, which was insanely low, IMO. I managed to give him twice what he asked without him realizing it before I left. If he had asked for my full budget amount, I would have happily paid it. Steve is genuine "Good Folks" and extremely skilled at what he does.

If anyone ever needs work done on an M1a, M14 or Garand, Steve is "The Man" and it's definitely worth the drive.

Can't thank you enough for pointing me in his direction, TheGman TheGman .

Back
Top Bottom