• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opening day of turkey season. Show what ya got.

haha... I bet man. I was excited when I saw all those goblers fly in at the end of december (most I have ever seen at one time) until I pulled up the DNR website and saw turkey season was 3 months away. lol

I meant to get back out to the property but I am sure I would just see deer

If it isnt to far I would be willing to cal for you if you havent hunted before.

If it isnt to far I would be willing to cal for you if you havent hunted before.

thanks for the offer man! I have never hunted turkey before. Just deer, squirrel and the other small game. The property I hunt is down in fayetteville, but I am pretty much screwed schedule wise for a few months. I will take you up on that next season if you are still offering.

thanks for the offer man! I have never hunted turkey before. Just deer, squirrel and the other small game. The property I hunt is down in fayetteville, but I am pretty much screwed schedule wise for a few months. I will take you up on that next season if you are still offering.

Yeah, no problem thats not far at all. I just like calling them in, its more fun than shooting them.

Back
Top Bottom