• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opening Morning Check In!

I'm up, running ******* scumbag poachers off. Got two already. Well I ain't GOT two but I've ran two off. I'm not chasing an armed man in the woods over trespassing and I'm sure the DNR is busy enough today. Maybe I can keep them from coming back though. I love hunters (conservationists and stewards) but I hate a ****ing poacher with a passion.

Hate that for you! Nothing more frustrating that POS trespasser and poachers. Can’t stand them!!

I'm up, running ******* scumbag poachers off. Got two already. Well I ain't GOT two but I've ran two off. I'm not chasing an armed man in the woods over trespassing and I'm sure the DNR is busy enough today. Maybe I can keep them from coming back though. I love hunters (conservationists and stewards) but I hate a ****ing poacher with a passion.
Sitting in my stand early this morning and watched a guy walk in on my property. Got down out of the stand, went to the Jeep and drove right up to where he was hunting at daybreak and laid on the horn. He comes over asking me “WTF was I doing???” I told him I was ruining his hunt. He got really pissed and asked, “why would you do that???” I said “cause you’re on my property and don’t remember giving you permission. He got all apologetic and left but not before I took his picture and a picture of his truck.

Come on whitetail! Daddy’s waiting!

Attachments

• F64CF4EC-B1E2-4C7E-AC04-5C3C5AC60B76.jpeg
    F64CF4EC-B1E2-4C7E-AC04-5C3C5AC60B76.jpeg
    370.4 KB · Views: 35
Sitting in my stand early this morning and watched a guy walk in on my property. Got down out of the stand, went to the Jeep and drove right up to where he was hunting at daybreak and laid on the horn. He comes over asking me “WTF was I doing???” I told him I was ruining his hunt. He got really pissed and asked, “why would you do that???” I said “cause you’re on my property and don’t remember giving you permission. He got all apologetic and left but not before I took his picture and a picture of his truck.
I’ll bet he won’t be back after that!:thumb:

True hunters hate poachers too!

Back
Top Bottom