• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Opinion Thread" Selling a gun under 21?

"Would you feel comfortable selling a firearm (Rifle or Handgun) to a member who is under 21?

• Total voters

TheRealShewy

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
46   0
Reaction score
Hey y'all!
I wanted to run something by y'all and get your opinion on a couple of things regarding to selling firearms to individuals under 21. But before I start let me give you some background on myself and where I'm coming from by asking. First I am in fact under 21 and I've been shooting my whole life and my Father is a firearms instructor at our local range and a member of ODT. I have accompanied my Father to many ODT transactions enough, to say I have been impressed on the quality of law-abinding gun owners on this site that we have met. And I'm sure he feels the same way. I know the laws regarding minimum age requirements on possession and purchasing, and I know that some one 18-21 can buy a Rifle or a Handgun from an "Individual" and only a Rifle from a "dealer" so here comes the question for y'all..................D.....R.....U.....M...........R....O......L......L.....
"Would you feel comfortable selling a firearm (Rifle or Handgun) to a member who is under 21?
If your answer is Yes or No please state your reason, so I might tread lightly on this site.
If there is a "condition" to selling or not to sell. Again I'd appreciate it greatly for y'alls feedback. Stay safe and God bless! TheRealShewy.

Back
Top Bottom