• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions Needed about Gun Shows

There are deals to be found but you have to negotiate. Dealers will break you off a deal sometimes if you have cash and they are having a crappy show. Personal sales are the best though I have gotten some awesome deals quite a few times. Once some of the dealers get to know you they will hook you up some wont just depends on which one you are dealing with I guess. Half the time I go to bs there are some interesting characters that hang around those shows sometimes.

I have yet to go to a gun show and be blown away, dealers everywhere and prices higher than what I can find at the store or online with shipping included. Fun to see all that eye candy, but hardly ever find deals. Cash is king though, don't feel bad about negotiating a better price. Carry some of your favorite mags with you, the reading kind, sportsmans guide, cheaper than dirt, midway, etc and don't feel bad about comparing prices right in front of them. I actually like the book and junk tables the most, picked up some really neat old books and other stuff that others passed by.

Back
Top Bottom