• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions on ATI Omni Hybrid MAXX 300BLK

slacker1972

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
60   0
Reaction score
I am looking at getting a 300BLK to suppress, during my search I saw this ATI for $385.00 on Grab a Gun and 7.99 shipping.
Do any of you guys own one or have you shot one?
Any input would be appreciated.
I am wanting it just so I can shoot out back with the suppressor, it won't see real heavy use it will just be for quiet range time.

http://grabagun.com/american-tactic...ed-black-300blk-16-inch-30rd-keymod-rail.html

I have several and used them for the weight difference and have yet to have an issue with any, polymer haters, were once Glock haters like myself, but now are hooked on the Glock crack and loving it like a junkie does a quick fix.
I, once upon a time was running an Action Pistol match monthly for a gun club, (I'll leave unnamed) and hated the polymer guns, a current, at the time LEO, always shot a G17 and I constantly made fun of his plastic "toy" I used the still heaviest 1911, and one when leaving after a match, he shoved a G17, no mag of course into my belt and handed me the mag and smiled saying, see you next month. Quickly walked away before I could say anything. He knew I'd be compelled to try it. Low and behold the next month at the match he came up to me and wasn't surprised to see my own G17 in my holster and as I handed him his back, he simply smiled and took it and walked away. He was the candy man and had hooked my unknowing butt on the crack then known as Glock.

Back
Top Bottom