• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions on Cellular trail cameras!

ditchdigger1 ditchdigger1 ... not sure if he's still on here, but did a deal with @PhysicsDawg a few years ago and he owned a really cool company that specialized in what you're talking about; watchthedeer.com I think ... Maybe he can help you out.

I will PM him.

Just an update on my OP. I have been building a house and have had some problem with neighbors (renters). Long story short they were evicted and problem solved. I will soon have a permanent surveillance/alarm system at the new home. I would like to install some surveillance on some of my other properties though.

2 Tacticams out for 3 months or so not one single hiccup. Pleasantly shocked. Both set to video. The one that's been out longer is at 60% battery the other 80%. Regular alkaline. They be taken a ton of videos. Cell reception is amazing.
Good luck finding one.
Coming up on 9 months now and still not a single issue with either one.
Apparently they quit making them (of course) but now offer the "Reveal X" which appears to be $20 more.
Anyone have one? Anyone know the difference (besides the $20) ?

I'm roughly 2600 pictures in on one of my reveal cameras and I'm just now at 20% battery left. I'm using alkaline rayvoc batteries in both of them. I put this particular camera out in early October.

Just had an old (non-cellular) camera go belly up. Just ordered a Reveal X to replace it. From everything I hear they are an improvement over the orginal Reveals (not sure how that is possible). Scheels has them in stock (Verizon version) for the normal $119 (and free shipping) vs the crazy premiums some places are charging. I'm sure they won't last long....

Just had an old (non-cellular) camera go belly up. Just ordered a Reveal X to replace it. From everything I hear they are an improvement over the orginal Reveals (not sure how that is possible). Scheels has them in stock (Verizon version) for the normal $119 (and free shipping) vs the crazy premiums some places are charging. I'm sure they won't last long....

Thanks I ordered one as well. I have been eyeing for awhile this pushed me.

Coming up on 9 months now and still not a single issue with either one.
Apparently they quit making them (of course) but now offer the "Reveal X" which appears to be $20 more.
Anyone have one? Anyone know the difference (besides the $20) ?
. Bass pro 119.00

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom