• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions on ODT10 and Coronavirus

I missed the run not long ago, was there a second run of them? And if so did you make any to sell after the run or where they all pre-orders?
We just did one run of AR-10 lowers and only sold 25 so they are extremely limited edition :D Unfortunately I have none left to sell right now.

ODT10 "Virtual" - Virtual auctions on ODT Gear, giveaways, contests, Ask Okuma anything, razz the mods, different rooms for different topics. We just did giant virtual meeting with clients and it worked great.

Think outside the box.

I predict that in early June the "stay home" orders will be lifted and public gatherings will be allowed again, but that will still represent a compromise between not destroying the economy and taking a measured risk on exposing people to a second wave of coronavirus.
It won't be fully safe.
Just "safer" than it is now.
Considering that gun shows are all about having multiple people handle stuff without wiping down their hands in between these touching sessions,
and because that gun lovers who attend gun shows tend to be older people and thus more at risk...

I say no. Push it back even further until COVID-19 testing becomes so common and so cheap and so fast that all seemingly healthy people can get tested to find out if they are actually carrying the virus --asymptomatically.

ODT10 "Virtual" - Virtual auctions on ODT Gear, giveaways, contests, Ask Okuma anything, razz the mods, different rooms for different topics. We just did giant virtual meeting with clients and it worked great.

Think outside the box.

Wife and friends do a couple of Zoom meetings a week. Seems to work well for them.
F1FE82C3-824A-4881-9A79-B20E7090DEC2.jpeg

Think outside the box.
I'm in for the Loser's Lounge, no better way to spend a day once (or twice) a year.......:rockon:

Back
Top Bottom