Opinions on ODT10 and Coronavirus

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
How does everyone feel about things right now? Do you think June 13th will work out? Should we push to later in the year like Labor Day weekend? Or should I consider just pushing it until next year entirely?

Every option sucks, but I would really hate to have someone get sick and die from an event I had, and that's a pretty real consideration with how things are right now. Whatever I do I have to make the call at least 30-45 days out so I can have everything ordered and ready for the event. Just curious how everyone else feels about how things are right now. If I had to push it a year I would feel really silly considering I announced the thing over a year ago. :D

At this point I doubt the "all clear" signal will be given by June, but who knows? My company is still not planning any in-person events until late summer, at the earliest. Every event being planned is all virtual.

We have passed the peak but by no means out of the woods. I think June is too early for a big gathering. I would push it until the end of summer at least, just to be safe. Labor day weekend isn't a great weekend to do this, lots of other events on that weekend.

A lot of events are being pushed to September, but who can predict when things will be “normal”. I am planning on a table when things seem safe, but right now my doctor daughter is adamant the wife and I not leave the house.
September would seem better, but as usual, YMMV.

Right now the only option they are giving me for rescheduling is Labor Day weekend. They won't allow "Gun Shows" within 30 days of the other gun shows going on so that has most of the dates locked up in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom