• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions on threaded barrel bolt gun in 6.5 CM

I’m all about some Tikka but that Ruger American Predator is no joke for $400. With factory federal fusions and a cheap vortex crossfire, mine would shoot .75 groups all day long at 100 yards. 2lb trigger.

the stock on it sucks but so does the stock on a Tikka. Works great for a real hunting rifle that you don’t beat yourself up over a Knick or ding.

I’m all about some Tikka but that Ruger American Predator is no joke for $400. With factory federal fusions and a cheap vortex crossfire, mine would shoot .75 groups all day long at 100 yards. 2lb trigger.

the stock on it sucks but so does the stock on a Tikka. Works great for a real hunting rifle that you don’t beat yourself up over a Knick or ding.

what he said. I’ve had a couple of the Ruger American predators in 6.5 Creedmoor, including a go wild model now, and they have all been extremely accurate. Sub MOA easily. I had a Xbolt western Hunter that was double the price of the Ruger, and ended up selling it because the Ruger shot better nor was I afraid to ding it up.

Back
Top Bottom