• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opinions please

C.J. LaFrance

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
278   0
Reaction score
I have recently obtained two S&W Shields one in 9 and the other in 45. Both guns were LNIB when I received them. So far, I love them! I have noticed that there are several posted for sale on ODT. Why are they not popular? Anyone had any problems? I have always been a Glock guy and had never owned a S&W auto with the exception of a 1076 10mm. Feedback appreciated!

They are very popular. The reason you see them on here is just because of the shear number that smith have produced and sold especially during the recent rebates. I have owned two in the past and sold them . I just like the factory trigger in my Ruger lc9s better. By the way the Smith Shield 2.0 will be out soon

^^^^^^^^^What he said. Tons of them out there and tons of them were moved during the summer rebate when people bought them just because.

I have recently obtained two S&W Shields one in 9 and the other in 45. Both guns were LNIB when I received them. So far, I love them! I have noticed that there are several posted for sale on ODT. Why are they not popular? Anyone had any problems? I have always been a Glock guy and had never owned a S&W auto with the exception of a 1076 10mm. Feedback appreciated!

simply because they were selling so low with the rebate, so a bunch of neckbeards bought them thinking about a quick buck and posted them at full retail lol

Back
Top Bottom