• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OpticsPlanet SUCKS!

Three weeks to ship two items under 8oz! They use DHL to deliver it to USPS….need I say more. Complete BS!!!
I ordered some stuff from them through Amazon years ago. All the purchases showed items were in stock so I ordered. I then got a notification that they were OOS and backordered AFTER THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD. I never bought anything from them again. The orders took weeks to arrive....

I hate to sound like a fanboy, but I keep ordering from them because they are the cheapest on a lot of things and the orders keep arriving. I think it was 2 high quality charging handles I ordered from them. The delivery time was not guaranteed and there was some status like back ordered.
it took about two months but it eventually arrived before I saw it in stock anywhere else.
They must have a problem with consistency. if You deliver 99.9% as promised it will still sound like you are screwing up everything because only the bad experiences get posted.

I hate to sound like a fanboy, but I keep ordering from them because they are the cheapest on a lot of things and the orders keep arriving. I think it was 2 high quality charging handles I ordered from them. The delivery time was not guaranteed and there was some status like back ordered.
it took about two months but it eventually arrived before I saw it in stock anywhere else.
They must have a problem with consistency. if You deliver 99.9% as promised it will still sound like you are screwing up everything because only the bad experiences get posted.
My problem with them was that nothing I ordered from them was in stock when they said it was. This wasn't the same items; it was a range of different things. I finally decided they were just lying about their stock to get the sale. I don't care what their prices are now, if they have it really in stock or whatever. I was done with them years ago.

Back
Top Bottom