• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ordered a new Gun today

MajorTom

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
18   0
Reaction score
So I couldn't pass this one up and just hit a straight up impulse buy. I already have the standard version of this gun and it is my favorite range pistol. I do plan to get a suppressor so this fit the bill nicely. And here is the deal https://grabagun.com/remington-1911-1911-45acp-5-8rd-blk-ehanced-tb.html?source=igodigital

I have done a couple transactions with PSA and they have both been great. I have never dealt with this company but here is the status so far: I ordered the gun this morning Wednesday 7:30AM - since then the order has shipped 2nd day air (Shipping was $7.50 - $8.00 ) and is scheduled for delivery to my FFL Friday.

So far this has been impressive. Let me know if anyone else has had experience with this company Good/ Bad - I will keep this updated as to the condition and progression of the transaction.

Lol, I’m glad I’m not the only one still doing that. I have a Mossberg Shockwave inbound from Prepper Gun Shop, ordered last night and it’s already shipped.

I'm in the reverse situation. I've ordered from Grabagun several times, all with good results. I just placed my first order with PSA, and I received a shipping notification in 3 days. Not bad!

So the update on the UPS tracking system "change in shipping schedule" now it should arrive by end of business day today. If it gets here by 7pm that would be 36hrs from the time I ordered.

Let us know how you like the gun. It's been on my radar for a while as a first 1911 - almost bought one over the summer with Remingtons $100 rebate - but this deal is within $20 and no waiting for a rebate!

Let us know how you like the gun. It's been on my radar for a while as a first 1911 - almost bought one over the summer with Remingtons $100 rebate - but this deal is within $20 and no waiting for a rebate!

If it helps.....this is my 2nd R1. I am buying this for the threaded barrel and suppressor sights and plan to do the trust for a suppressor. If you are not planning on doing this the regular Enhanced is probably the way to go. I bought my R1 Standard as my 1st 1911 $400 used. I have a $800 Springfield RO and still grab my R1 as my goto range gun. The R1 hands down has a better trigger and feel. I should get to PU tonight or tomorrow and will clean it and put a couple hundred rounds through it over the weekend. I will update with pics and range results as well.

Back
Top Bottom